Follow this blog:)

Healing Art Photography and Fine Art Gifts

I believe in the healing power of nature. If we take a moment to immerse ourselves in an image of nature we will feel rejuvenated, renewed and revived. Studies have shown that what we look at not just affects our mood, but also how we relate to others and our attention to detail. So if your feeling stressed, run down or just deserve a break, look at the images under "Healing Art" and immerse yourself in them.
My new line of photo gifts enables you to have Healing Art with you wherever you go and also to give as gifts to those who may not be into wall art.

The photogifts include watches, clocks, clothing, hip flasks,keyrings, usb sticks, phone covers, ipad covers,kindle covers, cushions, cards, stickers and so much more. Click on the tab that says Photo Gifts to see them all.

I send out an e-newsletter to anyone who wants one, including a free monthly image to use as a screensaver or desktop image to help in your healing and to lower your overall stress levels. I also let you know what I am up to and include any specials or coupons. To subscribe please send me an email at jules@juliaharwood.com with "Subscribe" in the subject line.



Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Beautiful Prayer

I asked God to take away my pain and bad luck.
God said, "No, it is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up."

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole,
God said, "No, his spirit is whole, his body is only temporary."

I asked God to grant me patience,
God said, "No, patience is a by product of tribulations, it isn't granted, it is learned."

I asked God to give me happiness,
God said, "No, I give you blessings, happiness is up to you."

I asked God to spare me pain and depression,
God said, "No,suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me."

I asked God to make my spirit grow,
God said, "No, you must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful."

I asked God for money and all things that I might enjoy in life,
God said, "No, I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things."

I asked God to help me LOVE others, as much as he loves me,
God Said...."Ahhhhhh, finally you have the idea."

Today is yours, don't throw it away.
 May God bless you

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

~unknown~

I leave these words with you that they may bring you hope and encouragement.

No comments: