Follow this blog:)

Healing Art Photography and Fine Art Gifts

I believe in the healing power of nature. If we take a moment to immerse ourselves in an image of nature we will feel rejuvenated, renewed and revived. Studies have shown that what we look at not just affects our mood, but also how we relate to others and our attention to detail. So if your feeling stressed, run down or just deserve a break, look at the images under "Healing Art" and immerse yourself in them.
My new line of photo gifts enables you to have Healing Art with you wherever you go and also to give as gifts to those who may not be into wall art.

The photogifts include watches, clocks, clothing, hip flasks,keyrings, usb sticks, phone covers, ipad covers,kindle covers, cushions, cards, stickers and so much more. Click on the tab that says Photo Gifts to see them all.

I send out an e-newsletter to anyone who wants one, including a free monthly image to use as a screensaver or desktop image to help in your healing and to lower your overall stress levels. I also let you know what I am up to and include any specials or coupons. To subscribe please send me an email at jules@juliaharwood.com with "Subscribe" in the subject line.



Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Special Moments


We all have special moments and special occassions in our lives that we like to remember, be they wedding anniversarys, birthdays or something else. We also like to help others celebrate and remember these special times and so I have decided to start a special service whereby I can add writing of your choice to an image.
You choose an image you like or you think the person you are buying for would like and then tell me what you would like written on the image. It can be as simple as "Celebrating the wedding of ..... and..... on the xX/xx/xxxx." Or it can be a poem or words of meaning to you or them. Often people chose one of the sunset images for this but any image can be used. I can still organize this in time for Christmas if you would like it as a gift.
Please email me details of what you would like on image & I will do it at no extra cost.
My email is jules@juliaharwood.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments: