Follow this blog:)

Healing Art Photography and Fine Art Gifts

I believe in the healing power of nature. If we take a moment to immerse ourselves in an image of nature we will feel rejuvenated, renewed and revived. Studies have shown that what we look at not just affects our mood, but also how we relate to others and our attention to detail. So if your feeling stressed, run down or just deserve a break, look at the images under "Healing Art" and immerse yourself in them.
My new line of photo gifts enables you to have Healing Art with you wherever you go and also to give as gifts to those who may not be into wall art.

The photogifts include watches, clocks, clothing, hip flasks,keyrings, usb sticks, phone covers, ipad covers,kindle covers, cushions, cards, stickers and so much more. Click on the tab that says Photo Gifts to see them all.

I send out an e-newsletter to anyone who wants one, including a free monthly image to use as a screensaver or desktop image to help in your healing and to lower your overall stress levels. I also let you know what I am up to and include any specials or coupons. To subscribe please send me an email at jules@juliaharwood.com with "Subscribe" in the subject line.



Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Backup or die

How many of you have thought, I should find ways to back up my work, but don't?

Or maybe you back up your work but there's no set way you do it, so it gets a bit hit and miss.

I am guilty of this, when I am on the road travelling I always back up and keep separate copies as the risk of theft or damage is high, but when I get home I get a bit lax.

Well there is a great new eBook out called, "Backup or die"

Sounds dramatic, but those of you who have seen the blue screen of  death or who have a hard drive fail know the sinking feeling of hours and hours if not months and even years of work going down the gurgler.

Apart from these things, there is also data corruption, disasters including fires and floods and even simple human error.

To keep your images or your work safe, you need at least 3 copies on 3 different hard drives, with one of those stored offsite.

That may sound expensive or complicated but these guys have worked it out for you....

The great news is that today is the launch of their book so if you get in quick you can get a discount of 40%, that's it's only US$23.00 but only available at this price for a limited time. A small price for insurance don't you think.

Click on the banner below and learn more. This small act of clicking the link could save your business and I can guarantee it will save you a lot of heartache.

Go on click it now.
backup or die banner

No comments: