Follow this blog:)

Healing Art Photography and Fine Art Gifts

I believe in the healing power of nature. If we take a moment to immerse ourselves in an image of nature we will feel rejuvenated, renewed and revived. Studies have shown that what we look at not just affects our mood, but also how we relate to others and our attention to detail. So if your feeling stressed, run down or just deserve a break, look at the images under "Healing Art" and immerse yourself in them.
My new line of photo gifts enables you to have Healing Art with you wherever you go and also to give as gifts to those who may not be into wall art.

The photogifts include watches, clocks, clothing, hip flasks,keyrings, usb sticks, phone covers, ipad covers,kindle covers, cushions, cards, stickers and so much more. Click on the tab that says Photo Gifts to see them all.

I send out an e-newsletter to anyone who wants one, including a free monthly image to use as a screensaver or desktop image to help in your healing and to lower your overall stress levels. I also let you know what I am up to and include any specials or coupons. To subscribe please send me an email at jules@juliaharwood.com with "Subscribe" in the subject line.



Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tired of posts that tell you how to increase traffic or make millions? Met too!!!


I am sick of getting millions of emails telling me how to build lists or earn amazing sums of money, how about you?
I am sending you this email to tell you about a place you can buy all your gift need, saving you time and money. It is my store, called Healing Art Gifts. 
Healing Rt is art/photography that depicts nature scenes that have been shown to promote health and well being and reduce stress. By getting a gift depicting these images, you are giving a double gift, the actual product and you will be contributing to the persons well being!
There are gifts for men, for women, for kids, for the home, the garden and just for fun.
You can also personalize the gift by adding a name, text an icon. How great would it be. Robe able to give someone an iPad cover with their name on it, or give a birthday gift with"Happy 30th Birthday" or a special text just from you to them. 
You can even add your own photos. Know someone who has lost a partner, friend or pet?give them a gift with that persons photo on it. 
I recently gave someone a USB hub with a picture of their dog on it. It sits by the computer and brings a smile to their face. 
There is no end to what you can do. Let your creativity run wild. 
Want a special Mothers Day gift?  Why not take a photo of the children's artwork or get them to put there handprints in paint on a peice of paper, take a phot of it and upload it to a gift and hey presto, you will have a gift Mum will treasure forever.
Is your Mum or Dadin a care facility, buy them a canvas of Healing Art to brighten their room and lift their spirit. I have work that I have donated in hospices and hospitals all around the world.
My goal is to bring the outside in, so that you may enjoy the wonder of nature wherever you are.
I trytokeep my prices low and the postage costs reasonable so that there is something for everyone.
I hope you enjoy the shop and find that special something for that special someone:)
Http://www.juliaharwood.net if you have any questions or need any help please email me at jules@juliaharwood.com
I am constantly adding both products and images to the shop, so bookmark it to check back again. If you after after a special product or image let me know and I will see if I can help you.
Thank you
Julia Harwood




No comments: