Follow this blog:)

Healing Art Photography and Fine Art Gifts

I believe in the healing power of nature. If we take a moment to immerse ourselves in an image of nature we will feel rejuvenated, renewed and revived. Studies have shown that what we look at not just affects our mood, but also how we relate to others and our attention to detail. So if your feeling stressed, run down or just deserve a break, look at the images under "Healing Art" and immerse yourself in them.
My new line of photo gifts enables you to have Healing Art with you wherever you go and also to give as gifts to those who may not be into wall art.

The photogifts include watches, clocks, clothing, hip flasks,keyrings, usb sticks, phone covers, ipad covers,kindle covers, cushions, cards, stickers and so much more. Click on the tab that says Photo Gifts to see them all.

I send out an e-newsletter to anyone who wants one, including a free monthly image to use as a screensaver or desktop image to help in your healing and to lower your overall stress levels. I also let you know what I am up to and include any specials or coupons. To subscribe please send me an email at jules@juliaharwood.com with "Subscribe" in the subject line.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"In Remembrance" Mounted Prints by Julia Harwood | Redbubble

"In Remembrance" Mounted Prints by Julia Harwood | Redbubble
: This image was created after I had visited the war memorial in Canberra, I wanted to show the red of the blood shed while at the same time remembering those who had and still are fighting for us. I believe that these men and woman should be remembered and honoured for what they do while at the same time I think we need to realise the futility of war and the waste of lives that accompanies it. Let’s remember but as we do, let’s strive for peace. The basis for this image was a photo of the ceiling of the war memorial and the images on the wall.
This image was born out of the pain I felt for the senselessness of this world.

No comments: